Leadership Resources for Coaches, Parents, and Athletes
Regardless of whether or not you consider yourself a “leader” the truth is that all of us lead in some capacity or another. Through our actions, attitudes, and decisions we all have an influence on those around us: the question then becomes what kind of influence do we want to have on our friends, school, and teammates?
Each of us has a decision about what type of influence we want to have on those around us. Will you step up and make a difference in someone’s life, or will you be content to sit on the sidelines as life passes you by.
Check out our resource sections below.
- Learn more about why the most important person you can lead is yourself.
- The path of self-leadership is difficult to walk, but in the end always worth the journey.
- The daily pursuit of excellence is determined by the choices we make everyday
- Our discipline, habits, and decisions determine who we are become
- Explore some of the best quotes we’ve found on the topics of leadership, discipline, and work ethic
- In this section we talk about the habits of great leaders and how they make a difference on those around them